www.Hotmail.com.au Login & Sign in – Hotmail is known as one of the world’s first webmail service. Hotmail was founded in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in the University of California. It gained popularity in its initial days. Hotmail was acquired by Microsoft in 1997 for estimated $400 million. Microsoft launched it as MSN Hotmail. The final version of Hotmail was launched in 2011, with 36 languages. Outlook.com later replaced it.
Hotmail is a web-based suite of email, calendaring, tasks and Contacts service from Microsoft. Microsoft provides many features with the webmail. It has features like contact management, calendar, Unlimited storage for emails, Ajax, Skype video chat, Onedrive cloud storage. Every Hotmail user gets free 5GB of Cloud storage space from OneDrive. It used to be 15GB of free cloud storage space, but Microsoft changed it to 5GB.
According to a report, Microsoft had 400 Million active users in 2015. Hotmail was a fierce competitor for web services like Yahoo mail and Rocketmail. Google launched its webmail service in 2004 that changed the history of the webmail era. Google started its webmail with a lot of unique features with more benefits. Google Mail gained popularity quickly. Hotmail and Yahoo had to launch their newer version to face the competition that they were getting from Google mail. Microsoft started a new web email service in 2005. It was a launched as a beta version and was built from scratch. Microsoft announced that the new email service would be called Windows live mail, but beta tester was confused with the name change, and they preferred the old name. Microsoft changed the name to “Windows Live Hotmail.”
About Hotmail (www.hotmail.com.au sign in & login)
Windows Live Hotmail was awarded PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award in February 2007, March 2007 and February 2011. Microsoft announced Outlook.com on July 31, 2012. The beta version of Outlook was made available to the public. Existing Hotmail customers could become a beta tester of Outlook by upgrading it, and they had the liberty to downgrade to the previous version. Outlook.com was officially announced for everyone in 2013. The user kept their existing Hotmail accounts and received the option of having an outlook.com email address. Microsoft still provides @hotmail.com email addresses for the new users. Many people still prefer the name Hotmail over Outlook.com.
Hotmail is considered as one of the safest and secure webmail on the internet. It has many amazing features that set apart its competition. Hotmail.com uses Ajax Programming techniques, and it supports later versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Some of its features include navigating through keyboard keys without using a mouse, folder-based organization, spam filter, auto-completion of contact addresses when composing an email, virus scanning, rich text formatting, importing all the files, supports sending a mail to many email addresses at once, different language versions and much more. You will get to know about more remarkable features of Hotmail while using it.
Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Gmail are the most used email web services in Australia. People in Australia prefer safety and stability in the web services the most. Google Mail and Apple Mail offer a decent security and stability in the web service experience. Hotmail is used most of all the web services in Australia. The reason for its popularity is its speed and safety. There are email addresses of Australia available in Hotmail. Today, we will talk about how can you Sign up and Login to Hotmail Australia. Follow the steps below to make an account on Hotmail Australia
Sign up & Login: www.hotmail.com.au (Hotmail Australia)
Outlook.com/Hotmail has been popular in Australia from long ago. Today, we will get to know how can you make an account on Hotmail Australia. Follow the steps below to Signup on Hotmail Australia
- Open a web browser on your PC. Make sure to open the later version of the browser. We will recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Search for http://www.hotmail.com.au in the search box of the browser. Navigate to the “Sign In” option at the top left of the web page and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the Hotmail Australia. Will you see an option “No account? Create one” in the center of the web page. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Signup page of the Hotmail. Here you can create a Hotmail Australia account. You can enter your preferred email address and password in the required field.
- You can also create an account with your phone number by clicking on the option of “Use a phone number instead”.
- Enter all the required fields like your name, age, nationality, date of birth, alternate email address, security question and answer and all.
- Click on “I agree to Terms & Conditions” and click on “Sign Up”.
- One time password will be sent to your given mobile number to verify your identity. Enter the one time password on the verification web page and click on “Verify.”
- Your Hotmail Australia account has been successfully created. You will get a welcome email from Hotmail.
- You can Enter your Email address and password on the Login page to Login to Hotmail Australia.
Enjoy all the benefits of Hotmail web service.